About Me

My photo
Jesus Christ changed my life when I was 15 years old. I have given my life to proclaiming Him.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Only God

Only God can take a completely crappy (there's a good theological word for ya!) day and turn it around. On days like today, I am reminded of the encouragement of Paul in Romans that "all things work together for the good of those who love him and are called according to his purpose..."

So today, I woke up, LATE, on the wrong side of the bed. About 12:30, when I finally got motivated enough to crawl out of "the pit" things began to come together. At the end, here is what God did for a worthless worm such as I:

1. Allowed me to rejoice with the mother of a deployed soldier at the birth of her child.
2. Sold my old washer and dryer without placing an ad, someone called me about something else and it came up. Turns out they needed a set yesterday.
3. Someone who I have been trying to bond with in the church sent me a note thanking me for "doing such a wonderful job" at their grandmother's funeral.
4. Got to encourage a Y. pastor who had to resign because of impossible personality conflicts (not that I would know anything about that).
5. I got a kiss from my wife. A really good one!

To top it all off, my favorite show returns tomorrow night.

Oh me of little faith.

Rev.

1 comment:

Thirdtimemomma said...

I have a present for you, on my blog. :)