About Me

My photo
Jesus Christ changed my life when I was 15 years old. I have given my life to proclaiming Him.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Prophets and Progeny

Perhaps these are unaswerables, but this has been eating at me the last two days. I have read/seen several different new reports where children die: twice at the hands of adult, once after his mother died and he (21 month old) starved to death in the apartment a week later, and one instance where children drowned in an SUV while thier mother tried to save them.

If God brings food to prophets in the wilderness, then why does he allow this sort of thing?


1 comment:

Andrea Maddiex said...

Hello!
Thank You for the words to Jesnicole. She is a dear friend and I am glad you took the time to offer what you did.
Oh, and if you despise Quentin Tarantino then you are a man after my own heart. Tell your wife hi, she's a good friend too. :)