About Me

My photo
Jesus Christ changed my life when I was 15 years old. I have given my life to proclaiming Him.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Could I?


I've been thinking a lot lately about what I am going to do this November. For some time, I was seriously on board with Mr. Huckabee, but it takes more than whit and down home values to run the country that the world revolves around. It has also become increasingly apparent to me that what our nation needs more than anything right now is less dogmatism and more moderation. The bottom line, we need someone who strikes the balance, not to mention someone with experience. Mc Cain seems to be the sort of person that could really help this country. I could wake up tomorrow with different ideas, but with primaries just around the corner in MO, I have to make up my mind fast... hmmm... what will I do...

No comments: