About Me

My photo
Jesus Christ changed my life when I was 15 years old. I have given my life to proclaiming Him.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Carrie Prejean: the Face of Intolerance

I usually have derogaroty comments for people from Caliofornia (bunch of Birckenstock wearing liberal-commie-tree huggin'-latte' sippin' freaks!... just kidding) but I am impressed by the answer Carrie Prejean, also known as Miss California gave this past week. While not particularly articulate, she gets points for honesty for an answer that is almost certain to sink her chances at being Miss America and will likely lead to pies in the face and other torment from those in more "tolerant" circles. 

You can see the whole thing here.  
(note the abject horror of the crowd! oh wait, they are actually clapping? was this held in like Northern Arkansas?

The whole thing is really a circus though. I mean, of all the people to pop the question. But it was random.


Anyhow, Mr. Hilton has been relentlessly roasting Prejean since her answer was given. I guess that it didn't meet his expectations, but hey, what do you expect from a blonde right ;)




AUTHORS NOTE: The author has a blonde daughter himself sports a pate of strawberry blonde hair, his comments were made in irony. No beauty queens or fundamentalists were harmed in the authoring of this blog.

No comments: