About Me

My photo
Jesus Christ changed my life when I was 15 years old. I have given my life to proclaiming Him.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

What Hath God Wrought?

It seems surreal to me that God has placed me where he has. I am a pastor, a real live pastor. Who ever saw that coming? People depend on me, look to me for comfort, encouragement, guidance, inspiration; me of all people. Tonight, those feelings hit me while I was standing in the sanctuary. Tomorrow morning I will have the privilege of standing before a congregation of people, many of who have been saved longer than I have been alive, and open the Bible and try to open up the will of God for them. Unreal. Even with all the people who told me, "God has a plan for you..." I still say "wow...this isn't really happening. God didn't really call me!" with all my inadequacies, faults and fears, to be his messenger and minster. Yet, here I am. Here I am... all I can say is thank you and Amen.

No comments: