About Me

My photo
Jesus Christ changed my life when I was 15 years old. I have given my life to proclaiming Him.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Healing for Broken Hearts

Last night a terrible accident took the life of a dear woman in our community and put a friend of mine in the hospital (it is a wonder he survived). These folks are both members of the church I pastor. 

I got home at 4:30 AM last night, I am so tired, but I know that my weariness pales in comparison to the sorrow those who knew Dianne are feeling right now. All last night, and all day today, this song has been repeating in my head, over, and over, and over, and over... It has helped me so much. My hope is that wherever you are, and whatever life has thrown at you, this song will help lift you up. 


Please pray for the familes effected by these tragic events, and for our community and church to wrap our arms around them. As I am so often reminded, the Gospel is more than something we read, it is something that we are, and that we do. 

Amen.

No comments: