About Me

My photo
Jesus Christ changed my life when I was 15 years old. I have given my life to proclaiming Him.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Were You There!?

Today my wife and I are celebrating our eighth wedding anniversary. Click the link below to see some of our wedding photos featuring vintage pictures of Jared, Darryl, Steve, Dr. Jones, and Cocoa (if you know who that is you are laughing!).

Vicki, I am so blessed to have spent these last eight years with you. I can't imagine life without you. God has added so much to me as a man and as a minister through you. As it has been said, "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..." Thank you for your love, support, patience, grace, and devotion, and for my four lovely children.

It's just going to keep getting better!

Love,
John-Paul (Your DH)

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd235/browilliams/

No comments: