About Me

My photo
Jesus Christ changed my life when I was 15 years old. I have given my life to proclaiming Him.

Monday, June 1, 2015

Bullying is Crime Against Humanity

I have been bullied my entire life.

If your kid is being treated this way, you are their best ally. Stick up for them.

If you are an authority figure, do not look the other way. Do something.

Bullying is not part of growing up. Being bullied is not part of growing up. It is a form of torture. It is a crime against humanity. Against someones' humanity, against your humanity. It is indeed inhuman.

If you are being treated this way, speak up to someone who can help.

If you are treating someone this way, you should be ashamed of yourself. Stop it.

If you someone tells you that they are going to take their own life, everything stops at that moment and you help them. ESPECIALLY if you are a teacher, pastor, human being, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/SoFloAntonio/videos/921574867883768/

No comments: