About Me

My photo
Jesus Christ changed my life when I was 15 years old. I have given my life to proclaiming Him.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Update:

My mother had her operation yesterday, and she came through just fine. They removed a stoppage about the length of a drinking straw and apparently they caught it just in time. She caught the flu while in the hospital so she is in ICU. This limits the amount of time we can visit how much contact we have. This is very difficult for mom because she is a highly affectionate person. Hopefully she will be able to return home Monday. It is unlikely that Darryl and I will stay that long. I am hoping to hit the road Friday or Saturday depending on how things are going. There is a huge storm coming over the next few days that will cover the majority of I-70 and this might slow us down, so I am thinking about getting a head start.

Hope all is well where you are. See you soon.

JP

No comments: